Are there additional costs?
Miracle Rooter provides upfront pricing. Mining we come out evaluate the situation and provide you with upfront cost and that will be the price for the job. We don’t charge by hour. The given price is the cost for that task, unless any additional work needs to be done.
How to turn off the main water to the house ?
When emergency occurs, you need to know the location of your main water shut off valve for the entire house. Shut off valves are usually located either in front of the house by the foundation or at the side of the house. Look for a pipe that comes out of ground that has either a lever or round handle. Turn the lever handle to a cross position to turn the water off or the round handle counter clockwise to turn the water off. Sometimes those valves gets stuck because overtime not being used, so the other option would be at the water meter but you need to have a special key to turn the water off.
Are you available 24 hours ?
Our office is open 24 hours a day. We don’t forward our phones to an answering service. Our phones are being answered live by our customer representatives and dispatchers. We provide 24 hour service only on emergency plumbing needs.
How often should I have my septic tank inspected?
- Septic systems should be inspected and pumped a minimum of once every three to four years. You may not be experiencing any problem now, but a full septic tank may allow unwanted solids to flow into the drain field, which is the part of the system that consists of a distribution box, with a series of connected pipes. Each pipe allows water to flow into a bed of stone that drains into the ground. If paper and other solids flow into the drain field it becomes blocked and ineffective. A blocked drain field is costly to repair or replace.
How do I know if I have a broken water line outside my house?
A broken water line out in the yard may include an excessively high water bill, puddles in your yard or the sound of running water when no faucets or appliances are using water. The first thing that you need to check is the water meter, to see if it’s spinning, check the toilets and see if you loose any water. Miracle Rooter Plumbing can pinpoint the problem without needless trial and error destruction of working pipes. We use the electronic leak detection equipment to pinpoint the leak and In many cases we can fix the problem right away and save you money.
How can you replace sewer pipes without digging up my landscaping?
Miracle Rooter Plumbing is the ONLY company in the area to offer the fastest Trenchless Sewer Drain Line Replacement. It used to be that a plumbing crew would have to spend days tearing up a yard from the house to the street to replace a sewer line. Now, with our Video Camera technology we can easily locate the problem and replace the sewer pipe with trenchless pipe bursting technology. The best part is it is possible to do this with minimal digging and complete the project in only one day.
The temperature of my hot water seems to be higher than what I think I need. How can I conserve energy, yet also be sure that there is an adequate amount of hot water?
- Most people are comfortable with their hot water set at 120 degrees Fahrenheit, which is also the new standard that manufacturers use when pre-setting it at the factory. If you have an older model, set the thermostat at medium. On a gas model, there is a dial on the front of the gas valve. On electric models, the thermostats (there may be two) are concealed behind the two panels on the side of the tank. NOTE: Turn off the electricity before removing the panels. There are exposed wires behind the panels containing HIGH VOLTAGE.
What’s a good indication that a home needs re-piping?
- Any of the following experiences are good indications:
- low water pressure unclear
- rusty smelly water leaky pipes
- pipe corrosion
- water temperature change during shower due to water using elsewhere in the house
How do I un-jam my garbage disposal?
You may be able to insert an Allen wrench into the bottom of the disposer and “crank” it to help free up a jam. If this doesn’t work, DON’T USE IT! You could cause serious damage to the disposal motor or even your home electrical system. Miracle Rooter Plumbing can usually fix a jammed up garbage disposal. If we can’t, then the unit will probably need to be replaced. Our expert technicians can give you the best advice and make quick work of it to get you grinding again!
Recently my water bills appear to be rather high. None of the faucets appear to leak. What else could contribute to a high water bill?
You may want to check to see if a toilet is leaking. First, check the water level to ensure that water is not overflowing the tank by way of the overflow pipe. This is the pipe in the middle of the tank. It has a small tubing connected to it. If water is running into the overflow, adjust the fill valve to stop the flow approximately 1 inch below the top of the overflow tube or to the water level mark stamped on the side of the tank. Second, put a few drops of food coloring into the tank to test the flush valve mechanism.If the water in the bowl changes color within 15 minutes, this is an indication that water is leaking into the toilet bowl and that the ball or flapper needs to be replaced.
FAQ didnt solve your problem?
Here are several ways to contact us
Call us now. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and we will have our trained professional technician to your location within 60 minutes.